- Material: polycarbonate 2.0 – partly obtained from ISCC certified industrial cellulose and paper waste
- Dimensions: W18.5xH30xØ17.5cm
- Bulb required: E14 1BA 28W MAX
- Designed by Ferruccio Laviani
- Contemporary style bedside light in a smoke gray finish
- Made from recycled materials
- Also available in a clear finish
- Supplier code: B9050Q2
- Barcode: 8058967003451
Bring a modern touch to your bedside with this striking Take table lamp from Kartell. Designed by Ferruccio Laviani, this piece is a contemporary take on the traditional idea of a bedside table lamp. It features two joined symmetrical parts; two flat, rectangular and two-dimensional plates which each assume the shape and volume of half a lamp. Inside, the pleated lampshade creates a play of light when the lamp is lit, creating the perfect ambience. Now crafted from polycarbonate 2.0, a recycled material partly obtained from ISCC certified industrial cellulose and paper waste, this innovative material reduces carbon dioxide emissions by 60% compared to fossil-based polycarbonates.
Care Guides & Advice:
- Kartell Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.