- Material: polycarbonate 2.0 – partly obtained from ISCC certified industrial cellulose and paper waste
- Dimensions: H68xØ37cm
- Bulb required: 3 x 28W bulbs (included)
- Designed by Ferruccio Laviani
- Baroque style base composed of three decorated layers
- Large lamp shade with pleated design
- Unique attachment allows height adjustment
- Includes dimmer function
- Made from recycled materials
- More lighting available from Kartell
- Please note the fuse will need to be changed often
- Supplier code: B9072/X2
- Barcode: 8058967159356
Bourgie is a lamp with inimitable style and is one of Kartell’s most iconic and best-selling designs. Designed by Ferruccio Laviani this baroque style lamp features a large pleated style lampshade that has a unique attachment allowing it to be adjusted to three different heights. Now crafted from polycarbonate 2.0, a recycled material partly obtained from ISCC certified industrial cellulose and paper waste, this innovative material reduces carbon dioxide emissions by 60% compared to fossil-based polycarbonates.
Please note due to the number of bulbs, the fuse in this lamp will need to be changed more often than in other Kartell lighting, it requires a 20x5mm 800mA quick blow glass fuse.
Care Guides & Advice:
- Kartell Buying Guide
There are no reviews yet.